Version 1.1 has been published

Coordinator
May 21, 2008 at 5:20 PM
Hello,

This is a quick note to let you know that we just published version 1.1.  This version includes important fixes and stabilizes the tool further, but most importantly, v.1.1 now works on Windows XP and Server 2003.

Please give this version a try, and post back your comments or suggestions to the Discussions forum on this site.

Thanks,
The AccChecker team
May 26, 2008 at 8:25 AM
That's great.
It was important to support WinXP.
I can agree it's run on WinXP without any error message.
In the future i will comments again if worked in detail with the tool.
BR
MKnebel
May 27, 2008 at 5:10 PM
Hi,

I think change set isn't created for the version yet. Does the source code that can be downloaded using a source control client have been updated?

Thanks,
Junho
Coordinator
May 27, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Hi,

The binaries we published here for version v.1.1 are built using the source code from change set 17154, which you can download from http://www.codeplex.com/AccCheck/SourceControl/ListDownloadableCommits.aspx.  So if you want to build the binaries yourself, just download this version, and build them with Visual Studio.

I haven't tried downloading the source code through the source control client, so I cannot guarantee that this will work, although I fully expect it.  However, downloading the sources from the above URL and then building them will work - I have tried this.

Thanks,
Peter Lakov
AccChecker Program Manager

May 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM
Hi,

it is possible to use MS Visual Studio Express 2008 ??

Thx for your answers
MKnebel
Coordinator
May 31, 2008 at 1:49 AM
Haven't tried compiling it with Express - I get the full Visual Studio for free at work :-)

If you have Express already installed, do you mind trying and let us know whether it builds?  Off the top of my head, there should't be anything that would prevent building with Express 2008.

Thanks,
Peter

MKnebel wrote:
Hi,

it is possible to use MS Visual Studio Express 2008 ??

Thx for your answers
MKnebel

Jun 2, 2008 at 10:31 AM
Hello Peter,

i tried it and it's run. Only a Error Code 1 because of copying the help files. But the programm itself running.
Thx
Matthias
Coordinator
Jun 3, 2008 at 12:23 AM
Thanks Matthias.