We are excited to announce the release of AccChecker 2.0
In addition to numerous bug fixes and usability improvements, these major features have been implemented:
- Prioritized Errors - When you are configuring AccChecker you can choose to view all or prioritized errors. When you are reviewing each error, a prioritized result will be shown in each column
- Save and Reload Files - Now when you attach AccChecker logs to bugs, others can open up that log and review what you found.
- Background Mode - Instead of running AccChecker on a single Window, AccChecker can run as you move through new Windows. This makes it much easier to test some Windows that must always have the focus.
- UIA Verifications - AccChecker will now test your controls to make sure they work with the new UI Automation framework.
This version of AccChecker is supported on Windows Vista client and server SKU's as well as Windows 7 client and server SKU's.Known Issues in the 2.0 relese
- The Help file has not been updated to describe the new verifications
- The option "Enable Supressions" can be checked, but has no functional impact when checked.
To start, unzip the file and run AccCheckUI.exe. A useful documentation is included on how to use the tool manually, investigate errors, suppress errors and warning, and create automated test cases for regression testing.
If you have questions, please post them on the Discusions forum, and we'll try to answer them as quickly as we can.
~The AccChecker Team