UI Accessibility Checker 2.0 errors

Aug 1, 2010 at 7:09 PM

This is what I get (I can see results in the Tree tab but not results tab) any ideas to fix?

************** Exception Text **************
System.Management.ManagementException: Not found
   at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)
   at System.Management.PropertyData.RefreshPropertyInfo()
   at System.Management.PropertyDataCollection.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Management.ManagementBaseObject.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   at System.Management.ManagementBaseObject.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at AccCheck.LogSystemInformation.GetSystemInformation(ManagementScope scope) in C:\Users\jgrieves.REDMOND\Desktop\AccCheck-59505\AccCheck\LogSysInfo.cs:line 271
   at AccCheck.LogSystemInformation.Get(String host, String username, String password) in C:\Users\jgrieves.REDMOND\Desktop\AccCheck-59505\AccCheck\LogSysInfo.cs:line 184
   at AccCheck.LogSystemInformation..ctor() in C:\Users\jgrieves.REDMOND\Desktop\AccCheck-59505\AccCheck\LogSysInfo.cs:line 159
   at AccCheck.Logging.LogFile..ctor(IntPtr hwnd) in C:\Users\jgrieves.REDMOND\Desktop\AccCheck-59505\AccCheck\LogFile.cs:line 45
   at AccCheckUI.MainForm.backgroundWorker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\jgrieves.REDMOND\Desktop\AccCheck-59505\AccCheckUI\MainForm.cs:line 863
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3603 (GDR.050727-3600)
    CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AccCheckUI
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Aug 16, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Hi,

same problem here on Win XP SP3.

Useful hints appreciated.

EH

Oct 29, 2010 at 2:27 AM

I got the same problem.  I dug through the source code and it looks like it's failing because it's trying to access the OperatingSystemSKU property from Win32_OperatingSystem, which is not available on Windows XP.  Running it on Windows 7 should work, but I think this is a bug which is causing it to fail in XP.

Oct 31, 2010 at 2:52 PM
Thanks for the confirmation!

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:27:06 -0700
Subject: Re: UI Accessibility Checker 2.0 errors [AccCheck:222116]

I got the same problem. I dug through the source code and it looks like it's failing because it's trying to access the OperatingSystemSKU property from Win32_OperatingSystem, which is not available on Windows XP. Running it on Windows 7 should work, but I think this is a bug which is causing it to fail in XP.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (AccCheck@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email AccCheck@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Nov 11, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Have you tried installing the latest UI Automation package – there is a stand-alone download for Windows XP.

For more info take a look at this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971513/

Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 6:52 AM
To: Dejan Lukacevic

Thanks for the confirmation!

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:27:06 -0700

I got the same problem. I dug through the source code and it looks like it's failing because it's trying to access the OperatingSystemSKU property from Win32_OperatingSystem, which is not available on Windows XP. Running it on Windows 7 should work, but I think this is a bug which is causing it to fail in XP.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (AccCheck@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email AccCheck@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Installed the file from here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971513/

Still crashes for me with the same error
Coordinator
Dec 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Enki42ea,
Latest Release: For the latest information and releases of accessibility tools, please refer to the Windows Software Development Kit and the documentation. The latest version of AccChecker is included in the Windows Software Development Kit.

Thank you,
Jennifer
Windows program manager